This ‘Havuc salatasi’ recipe is so easy to make and full of vitamins and antioxidants. This is the Turkish version, but I’ve also tried the Morrocan version, which is pretty similar (except they add garlic and cumin). Preparation time: 15 mins
- 6 large carrots (washed and peeled)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Lemon juice or red wine vinegar (whatever you prefer)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley or black olives (optional)
- Grate the carrots and place this in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice or vinegar, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Garnish with parsley or black olives.