A beautifully easy breakfast or lunch recipe. It can be made vegetarian without the salmon if you prefer.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2 people)
- 2 slices of bread toasted
- 2 smoked salmon slices
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp tahini paste
- 2-3 tsp lemon juice (more if you like it lemony)
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- Parsley and microgreens for garnish
- Toast your bread slices and spread the tahini paste onto the bread.
- Add the avocado slices, then sprinkle the olive oil on top.
- Add the salmon slices to the avocado then pour the lemon juice over the salmon.
- Spread the sesame seeds over the salmon and then sprinkle the parsley and microgreens over the top.