Avocado is quite a unique fruit, high in good fats and packed full of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. They are an excellent source of fiber and a single avocado can provide almost 50% of your daily requirement.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 1-2 people)
- 2 slices of bread toasted
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 tsp of spicy red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast your bread slices and squeeze the lemon juice directly onto the bread.
- Arrange the avocado slices on the bread and top with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper and finally the spicy red pepper flakes