Sprouts are high in protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. They aid weight loss, prevent anemia, boost your metabolism and improve heart health. This is a simple side dish which you can make in under 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 20-25 minutes.
Ingredients (serves 3-4 people)
- 1 bag of fresh sprouts (35-45 sprouts usually)
- 2-3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp. of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the over to 200 degrees Celsius (392 Fahrenheit).
- Wash the sprouts and cut each sprout in half and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice and mix with your hands to coat all the sprouts.
- Arrange the pieces side by side on one layer of foil in a baking tray with the exposed inside part facing up.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each sprout.
- Once the oven is preheated, insert the tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until crispy.