This simple and refreshing arugula salad reminds me of summer holidays in Italy. Mediterranean tomatoes are much juicier and tastier than the ones I seem to find in the UK. Minimal fuss and so yummy.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2 people)
- 1 bag of arugula leaves
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes chopped in quarters
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oil for dressing
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir well to ensure all ingredients infuse together.
- Place the arugula leaves, onions and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.