Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2-3 people)
- 1 romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 4 cooked beetroot chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- Feta cheese (more or less as you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of chopped coriander
- 3-4 tbsp. olive oil for dressing
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Half a tsp. of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the dressing, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well to ensure all ingredients infuse together.
- Place the salad, coriander, onion, beetroot, tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
- Place the salad into separate bowls if serving for multiple guests.
- Crumble or chop the feta cheese and place it over the salad, and it’s ready to eat!